Interface Part No.: POD-BM3
This kit allows you to seamlessly integrate an iPod and Auxiliary input with your factory BMW system.
In most cases, the full functionality of your device is available via the vehicle’s radio/navigation display and steering wheel controls
- Following BMW models with iDrive Professional Navigation (CCC Version):
(CCC = Car Communication Computer)
Please Note: This interface will replace the factory CD changer (If installed).
|1 Series||E81 / E82 / E87 / E88||2004 > 2007||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
|3 Series||E90 / E91 / E92 / E93||2005 > 2007||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
|5 Series||E60 / E61||2004 > 2010||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
|6 Series||E63 / E64||2004 > 09/2010||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
|X5||E70||2006||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
|X6||E71||2008||Professional Navigation (CCC Version)|
- Perfect Integration to Original Equipment
- Full access and control of iPod music through the vehicles OEM interface
- Access to Playlists/Artists/Albums/Genre/All Songs
- Unlock mode: iPod User Interface mode for manual iPod control with the ability to still track up & down through the factory steering wheel and radio controls.
- 400 MGHZ processor for faster playlist loading
- Aux audio input for connection of any audio source (MP3 etc)
- Supports 5V charging to support all iPods
- Connection to vehicle via fibre optic MOST® bus
- Uses vehicles CD changer protocol to control & browse iPod music library
- Replaces factory CD changer
- Firmware Updatable